A Mother and Daughter relationship is so unique, particularly when girls become moms themselves. Here are a few Short Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter.
Short Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter
A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
No matter your age, you always need your mom.
My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
Home is where your mom is.
I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
First my mother, forever my friend
No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. -Iyanla Vanzant
If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -Washington Irving
Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -Charley Benetto
To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter
Mommy, thank you for working so hard to make me a good person and a loving daughter. I hope I will be a wise mother to my children as you are to me.
I believe that a mother creates a daughter. Thank you for showing me this wonderful world of mutual love, fulfilled dreams, unconditional happiness. Your love made me the person I am now. I am infinitely grateful to you.
To the whole world, you are a caring and loving mother, but to me, you are my world.
I became successful and achieved everything I want in life because I listened to you always.
It doesn’t matter where I go, I always take my guarding angel with me. It’s you, mommy.
There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always. – Taylor Swift
Everything I am, you helped me to be
God can ‘t be everywhere, that’s why he created mothers.
Like mother, like daughter.
To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
Sometimes the smallest thing take up the most room in your heart.
Short Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mommy, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.
- You are all in one: my dear daughter and my best friend. Love you.
- Only in your eyes, I see kindness and love. Mom, you’re the best.
- I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor ugo
- Good daughters make good mothers. – Abigail G. Whittlesey
- A mother’s greatest masterpiece is her daughter.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap. She will never outgrow your heart.
- I enjoy my life with my daughter. She is one of my favorite people on this planet. – Colleen O’Grady
- By the time a mother realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter, who thinks that she is wrong.
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
- The mother and daughter relationship is the most complex, yet the most amazing phenomenon in the world.
- A daughter’s treasure is her mother, a mother’s sense of life is her daughter.
- A woman may be weak until she is a mother of a wonderful girl, who remains her eternal friend.
- Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss off her mother. – Chuck Palahniuk
- To daughter. Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.
- My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. – Carrie Latet
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. – Charley Benetto
- Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
- Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful. – Elmina S. Taylor
Mother’s Day Quotes With Images
The most beautiful word on the lips of mankind is the word ‘Mother’, and the most beautiful call is the call of ‘My Mother’. – Kahlil Gibran
Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. – Maya Angelou
Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. – Barbara Kingsolver
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. – Agatha Christie
Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on. – Maria Shriver
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honoré de Balzac
What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter? – Rose Kennedy
Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget. – Taraji P. Henson
When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ It is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway. – Erma Bombeck